CCESSA recently promoted two staff from junior to senior staff positions in appreciation of their dedication and diligence to service. They are Akinlade Sarah and Akinbami Yinka. Congratulations and more grease to your ability for more performance.
Date of joining CCESSA:
5th April, 1994
ND in Secretarial Studies
Awards in CCESSA:
(1) Certificate of Merit Award in 1999
(2) 20 years of Service in CCESSA .
(1) NJIC collective Agreement in the Construction Industry; Blessing or Curse in 2010
(2) Emerging Issue; The Role of Executive Confidential Secretaries in today’s office Administration in 2014.
Name: Olayinka I. O. AKINBAMI
Join CCESSA: September 1997
Qualifications: ND, HND in Secretarial Studies at Grace Institute of Secretarial and Management Studies Now Grace Polytechnic.
BSC Economics – OOU,
Awards in CCESSA – Merit Awards,
(1) Emerging issues: The Roles of Executive Confidential Secretaries in Today’s Office Administrations – 25th April, 2014
(2) Leadership Capacity Building Workshop on Campaign and communication – 21st August, 2019 among others.
Both were promoted to Senior Staff in May, 2022.
Add a Comment